New music and stuff...

This product does NOT work.

It's been almost a week since we've posted and to be honest...I have no fkn idea why.

I mean, I could blame it on the new song/video Logic & I have been working on...

I could blame it on the "Here Before" remix that I've been working on...

I could blame it on the multiple meetings with multiple directors about THREE new videos coming in the next few months (not including the new one dropping next week)

I could blame it on my 36hr bout with depression bcuz my beloved Green Bay Packers got trounced outta the playoffs by Eli Manning of all fkn people....

But no...I won't blame any of that. I will own it...and simply tell ya'll that the remix will be here TOMORROW! And it's totally worth the wait...in my barely humble mostly sometimes opinion. The only hints I can give you about it is that it's a COMPLETE 180 from the original, there are no samples, and it's a PERFECT track for helping "keep warm" as the snow falls...

Oh yeah...don't forget, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!! Got an idea for a vid, or song or sample? Hit us up! We also like SHOTS. So if you got any drink or shot recipes, drop those on us too and we'll be sure to post a vid of us trying your shot. You will get full credit for it tho, so if it SUCKS or it's AWESOME....you'll have to own it. Just hit us up at FanBase@LogicAndRaze.com .  Also, even if you're our friends, us the damn email address! We're friends, so in real life, we most likely will be too wasted when these awesome ideas are thought up, so we need a way to make sure we remember 'em!

Til Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment