Raze's Memoirs of Biking To Work: Day One

Breeze was amazing. Traffic was slow. Cute, petite, bubbly chick at corner of Brady and Arlington in BSP's said hello, and complimented me on my kicks. (NIIIIIIIiicceee...). Homeless dude outside of Walgreen's was bout to ask for change as I rode past. Failed. Dirty lookin chick with paint all over her green jeans had a phatty. Random bish looked at me like I was a damn alien for blatantly checking out the painted phattygirl. Random attitude bish had a phatty too. Gorgeous breeze as I rolled into the parking lot.

Arrived at my office.


UPDATE

Rode bike to MID building. Had to ride on sidewalk bcuz direction of traffic was opposite direction of building. Rolled up on old man walking tiny dog. Leash was LONG AS F*CK. Swerved old man. Clipped tiny dog. Escaped unscathed. Rolled up on bubbly black girl from behind. Slowed down. A LOT. Stayed behind her. Impressed by weave. Got closer. Weave was not weave. Bubble got bubblier as I got closer. Finally rolled past her. Black girl was not black girl. Black girl was a white girl. I said excuse me. She smiled. I hit crack in sidewalk. Swerved onto grass. Regained control. Looked back at bubbly girl. Smile has now turned to laugh. Turned into alley and arrived at MID building. Swore twice before entering with bike.

1 comment: